Growth Marketing Manager
At GeoPostcodes, a fast-growing Belgian tech company, we are looking for a devoted Growth Marketer to contribute his/her expertise to our expanding marketing team. This team is responsible for bringing in hot leads for our sales team. GeoPostcodes offers datasets that are used around the globe by Fortune 500 companies and are essential to creators of geolocation products. The customers that rely on our expertise include Pinterest, wish.com, SAP, DHL, and many others. You’ll be joining a team of passionate industry experts that care about results, quality and respect your personal time.
As a performance marketer, you will be responsible for:
- Strategic planning: create and implement end-to-end campaigns that generate demand and attract qualified leads
- Search Engine Advertising: optimize and expand our current campaigns on Google ads and Microsoft advertising
- Paid social: get the proper targeting and generate new content ideas to unlock our growth through LinkedIn ads
- Experimentation: test out other paid channels and bring in new ways to generate leads
- Conversion-Rate-Optimization: increase the conversion of our landing pages and free trial setting up a uniform User Experience, A/B testing, and reliable tracking
- Email automation: nurture the leads that aren’t hot enough to go to sales
You'll join our passionate Marketing team in Brussels consisting of a digital and a content marketer and will work closely with Julien, our head of Marketing.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position in SaaS B2B
- Proven experience in creating successful campaigns on paid media (Google ads and/or LinkedIn ads)
- You have very strong analytical skills and you’re data-driven
- You can write in English at C1-level
- In-depth knowledge of Hubspot Marketing Hub
- You have a strong affinity with technical products
- You have a valid EU work permit
- Bonus points for:
- Experience with Email Marketing and Conversion Rate Optimization
- Experience with Account Based Marketing and Enterprise segments
- SEO and WordPress knowledge
What we offer
- As the company grows, you will have the opportunity to take on more responsibility within the marketing team.
- We’ll allow you to learn and grow through intensive training and coaching.
- A great bunch of open-minded and international colleagues (or should we say, friends ?)
- The opportunity to work for a fast-growing and financially healthy SaaS company
- An international environment with the world as your playground
- A super cool office in the heart of Brussels with a view over the whole city
- Afterwork and team buildings regularly